Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Back to business and two blogs...

So I am back in LA, and I was first confused with the jet lag and getting back to work. But now I am back in business. And I also wanted to make (yes, once more) changes with my blogs. I get back to two blogs...that means that I will post for now on (at least I think so now) all the digital scrapbooking and collage sheet stuff to itKuPiLLi Imagenarium. I thought it would be good idea to post everything to this blog, but it didn't work. So this blog goes back to my art, photography and inspirational stuff.

12 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for your coming back to blogging.....you are a great source of inspiration for me! and the new idea for the blog setting sounds good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Susanna, it's good to be back home. :)

      Delete
  3. Suomessako olit? Kiva taas nähdä täällä jotain ja hieno tuo sinisävyinen LA-kuva:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos Jael. Olin pari kuukautta Suomessa. :)

      Delete
  4. Tervetulleeks takaisin blogistaniaan! Harmittaa vieläkin ettei nähty! Keväällä sitten.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos Lepis ja harmillista tosiaan, keväällä on kyllä sitten ihan pakko nähdä! :)

      Delete
  5. Hienoa että olet takaisin. Postauksia odotellessa... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work is even more stunning than before . . I didn't think it possible - BUT, it's true.
    Thank you for sharing yourself with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maggid, you are sweetheart! :)

      Delete