Monday, February 18, 2013

Picks from my Creative Team

I know, I just promised on the previous post, that no more promotions for my scrapbooking kits on this blog. But here I go again. 

I want to introduce one member of my creative team. All of my Creative Team members are great and totally pro, I will tell and show you more later. 

But here are examples, what Foxeysquirrel made with my new ArsLonga Kit.





I will post more images and info of this ArsLonga kit  to itKuPiLLi Imagenarium asap.

8 comments:

  1. Kuinka kauniita ja värikkäitä nämä ovatkaan! Uskomattoman hienoja!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katsoin näitä juuri FBssä. En voi lakata ihailemasta ihmisten mielikuvituksen loputtomuutta! Värien runsautta yllinkyllin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just awesome and wondefully done! Bravo my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cool. Looks like surrealism mixed with da Vinci.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Үοur article οffегѕ νerifieԁ
    usеful to mуself. It’s very uѕeful and you aгe nаturally
    eхtremelу experiencеԁ іn
    this гegіοn. You haѵe got opened up mу personal
    еyeѕ to be ablе tο vaгіous opinіοn of thiѕ ѕpecifіc toрic togethеr ωith intrіguing,
    notablе anԁ гeliablе content.
    Feel free to visit my web site Klonopin

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is a lot surprise this specific simply just released sorts are listed
    below: uggs estimates boots or shoes mayfair footwear girls java Highkoo Microsof corporation 5450
    fight-style exceptional. When it comes to the most styling infant,
    dress your kids in uggs. Regardless of what your first
    choices, UGG Classic Short you can discover in the UGG
    boot.

    Here is my homepage www.hannbaibaggukochi.com

    ReplyDelete