Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Welcome ~ Välkommen ~ Willkommen ~ Tervetuloa + edit.

I've noticed that I have quite a lot foreign readers, I warmly welcome you to read my blog...although you might not understand anything. But don't worry, I have absolutely nothing  important to say.  My photos speak international language. You can comment in English, and also in Swedish and German, although I reply in English. Surely you can comment on any language, but those are the languages I understand. ;)

I'm a Finnish designer, but I live in Los Angeles. Nowadays I make my living as a digital artist. And I'm passionate  amateur photographer. You can find my art on my other blog and if you like, you can also visit  my shops on Etsy and Itkupillishop.

Edit.
I have now also a Google translator on the right upper corner. The translations are quite funny, but understandable enough, I think. ;)