Tuesday, March 26, 2013

GoLden Moments + edit.

 

Edit. I wanted to add one more picture, the picture above is my participation to Collage Obsession Challenge ~ Steam Punk and Beyond.




I've got so excited of my Creative Team's art work from the new GoLden Kit, that I made a couple of Layouts of my own. The elements are form the GoLden Kit, the Private CoLLection and Souvenirs d'époque. Backrounds are from the Grunge Victorian Papers.

***

Mä oon niin innoissani Creative Teamini upeista töistä uudelta the GoLden Kit:iltä, että innostuin ihan itsekin tekemään taas pari uutta kollaasia.


9 comments:

  1. Oh these are so delicious, well done will have to go and take a look. Bravo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sempre una meraviglia le tue opere!!
    Bellalullo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ai että, nämä ovat taas niin ihania! Hyvää Pääsiäistä :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kääk nää on niin hienoja;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvelous art pieces! Love that Belle Epoque thing.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work. I love the Steam punk collage, there is so much to look at! Love the little monkeys and the image of the woman you used is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. This challenge was right up your alley! AND Love the new stuff!
    Bravo! I love your imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Love all the elements and soft palettes, really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The imagery and the way you layer it in your work is a feast to the eyes. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete