Tuesday, December 17, 2013

JuSt A Moment...littLe bReAk...



"Just A Moment" Digital Collage by Kirsi Rouvinen 2013

I just released two new kits ~ "Frosty Lace" Elements and Papers. They are available at itKuPiLLi Imagenarium @DeviantScrap.

Actually these new kits inspired me to take a little break from making the kits. The color palette and delicate textures please my eyes so much, that I want to get same kind of  peaceful ambiance into our home too.

But therefor I  first need to carry out thorough cleaning
, the whole house is full of stagnant energy. I want to get rid of the all dust and clutter to get good flow. 

Here is my little wishlist to get inspiration, all from Anthropologie...


Intaglio Dresser

Burnished Chasse Rug




Ingrid Flatware

Natural World Dessert Plates


Clarissa Dining Chair


Grand Bazaar Mural




3 comments:

  1. Jep, tuo laatikosto olisi todella makee lisä myös tähän huusholliin. Mukavaa joulun odotusta :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Juu, toi olis kyllä tosi kiva ja näppärä. Oikein mukavaa joulun odotusta myös sinulle. :)

      Delete
  2. Rauhoittavan seesteistä. Kaunista. Joatain uutta olisi kiva saada uudeksi vuodeksi.

    ReplyDelete