Monday, July 21, 2014

Macarons or Figs?


Hortensian kukat alkaa käydä vähiin, vain muutamia rupusia jäljellä.

Hydrageas are running out of flowers, only few scabby flowers left.



Kummat on parempia - macaronit vai viikunat? Vaikea sanoa, molemmat on niin ihanan suussa sulavia. En kyllä panis pahitteeksi, jos meillä kasvais macaroni-puukin pihassa.

Which are better - macarons or figs? Hard to say, both of them are so lovely mouth-watering. I really wouldn´t mind of having also a macaron tree in our yard.




Suloiset karkkivärit taas kummasti miellyttää silmääni. Tuloksena uusi värikäs kitti, saatavilla kaupastani.

Cute candy colors are pleasing to my eye again. As a result - a new colorful kit. Available at my shoppe.


11 comments:

  1. Jos macaronsit ovat tuoreita ja hyvin tehtyjä,niin ne! Muuten sitten viikunat.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mä just söin viimisen tuorean ihanan macaronsin, onneksi pihassa on pari viikunapuuta. :)

      Delete
  2. So beautiful Kit! I adore these colors too! :)
    I love your objects, and you photos are as wonderful as ever Kirsi!!
    (I want both, macarons AND figs! Hmmmmm...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are using all of my favorite colors in your photos today! And if you ever find the seeds to plant a macaron tree, I do hope you will let us know, as would love to grow one too! :-) Your new sheet is so cool!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Betty, and if I ever find the macaron tree seeds, you will be the first to know! :)

      Delete
  4. Amo le tue splendide immagini!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely love this set, its a must have for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your colour combo, good enough to eat.

    ReplyDelete