Friday, August 21, 2015

Diana

"Diana" Digital Collage by itKuPiLLi 2015

The Collage Obsession new challenge is to show my favorite mythological creature on the tarot card.

I have many favorites, but I chose "Diana", because my husband believes that Diana is responsible for bringing us our 5 cats and one dog.


(Diana was the goddess of the hunt, the moon and childbirth, being associated with wild animals and woodland, and having the power to talk to and control animals. She was equated with the Greek goddess Artemis,though she had an independent origin in Italy). 

9 comments:

  1. five cats and one dog, uh!
    mysterious!
    Herzlich Pippa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exquisitely coloured design, great image and an amazing collection of pets. They must keep you busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is gorgeous I love her veil beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so soft and lovely!! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, she is the perfect choice to represent Diana and what a great story about your precious menagerie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ihana kollaasi Dianasta ja "perheestäsi" Tarot-kortiksi. Kiitos mielenkiintoisesta haasteesta, Kirsi ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. As a child, Artemis has always been my favorite goddess! Just as beautiful, as you show her on the tarot card, I have always imagined! Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastinen, ihana, hurmaava, huikea!

    ReplyDelete