Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Monthly Mischief ~ Grateful Days + edit

"Keep Calm and Carry On" Digital Collage by Kirsi itKuPiLLi Rouvinen 2016
Hollie suggested at Mischief Circus Facebook group, that we scrap some inspirational quotes to inspire one another today. The above is my entry. 

I have made almost similar before, two years ago, I don't know, why that face and the same quote came up today again. Lack of imagination?

"Keep Calm Orange" Digital Collage by Kirsi itKuPiLLi Rouvinen 2014

***


The Mischief Circus famous Monthly Mischief kits are out!


And below you can see my part of the collection:

Digital Collage and Art Journaling Elements "Grateful Days" by itKuPiLLi Imagenarium @Mischief Circus.com

Digital Collage and Art Journaling papers "Grateful Days" by itKuPiLLi Imagenarium @Mischief Circus.com

***
And I also just released oldies bundle, I think this kit has a vibrational match with the "Grateful Days" kits.

Digital Collage and Art Journaling kit "Sky is the Limit" Bundle by itKuPiLLi Imagenarium @ Mischief Circus.com

Sky is the Limit was previously sold in 3 separate kits - "Sky is the Limit", "Sky is the Limit Extra Papers" and "Sky is the Limit 2".  There are almost all of the elements, but retouched and trimmed. And I have chosen the best papers.