Saturday, May 5, 2018

Mischief Circus Birthday Bash Challenges

"Elephant" Digital Collage by Kirsi itKuPiLLi Rouvinen 2018

I love challenges, in general, but specially collage art challenges. And we have now  plenty of those on Mischief Circus forum. Above is my entry to "Lobster" challenge. And below my entry to "May Queen" challenge.

"May Queen" Digital Collage by Kirsi itKuPiLLi Rouvinen 2018


And I am also hosting "The Dream Kit" challenge. Below are my entries to that challenge. 

My Dream Kit Preview by Kirsi itKuPiLLi Rouvinen 2018

My Dream Kit sample page by Kirsi itKuPiLLi Rouvinen 2018

If you like challenges, come and play on Mischief Circus.  But hurry up, those challenges are going to end 7th of  May. 

Oh, and there is even more challenges, I have had just time to participate these three.