Saturday, June 16, 2012

"dOn´t wOrry, yOu´LL mAke it"

So Artful Challenge is Ocean. More Oceans here.

I love the Oceans, all of them. One of the most wonderful thing here in the City of Angels is, that it´s by the Pacific Ocean. I will always remember that moment, when I saw it first. 

Below is some things inspired me with this collage. Hope they inspire you too. :))

 Everyday has a beautiful jewel in it, don't let worries stop you from seeing it.
Open your heart and shine, memories are golden forever as well as Love.
So through it all "Don't Worry You'll Make It"
 -Ron Artis II

Watch my inspiration video here.

***
 So Artful haasteena on meri. Rakastan meriä, kaikkia niitä. Yksi ihaninmista asioista täällä Enkelten Kaupungissa on se, että sijaitsee on Tyynen Valtameren rannalla. Muistan aina hetken, kun näin sen ensimmäisen kerran. Tuossa yllä on teksti ja siihen liittyvä ihana video, ne oli inspiraationa tuohon kollaasiini, toivottavasti ne inspiroi myös sinua.:))