Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Two Dresses Studio


Sisters
I want to present some art work of  my long time friend ~ Trudi Sissons. I think many of you are already familiar with her Two Dresses Studio blog. It's full of wonderful art work. I have always loved her art.

Luckily for me, the liking goes both ways. Trudi has used quite a lot material from my new kits in her latest works. Here are some picks of them.

And I am so proud to tell, that Trudi is now also in my Creative Team.

Unspoken
Dali-doodling
Sacred Celebrations
"We are stardust,...
Little Shop of....
Life of Pi Impression


13 comments:

  1. Upeita kuvia:) Ensimämisessä ihan mahtavat värit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joo, tosi upeita kaikki, mutta ekan värit ihan säkenöi. :)

      Delete
  2. Oi, oi neljäs ja viides seisauttivat suorastaan sydämeni;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fabulous work. both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous - so inspiring....when will you both start offing on-line classes : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful work; yours and that of your friend artist Trudi Sissons. Joy for the eyes and for the heart! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so inspirational to me to see such beautiful and creative work!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nämä ovat kyllä ehdottomasti upeita!

    ReplyDelete