Sunday, March 2, 2014

Monkey Business

"Me and my Monkey, again" Digital Collage by Kirsi Rouvinen 2014

The Collage Obsession Challenge for this week is "Monkey Business". I must confess that I made the collage first and then chose the topic for the challenge, because I wanted to participate with this image. Everything else in the collage have been seen before, the other images except the face, hair and background are from my earlier kits.

The face and hair are from the new element kit ~ Something Else. And the background is from the new Paper kit ~ Carnival. Both released tonight. You can find them from my shoppe itKuPiLLi Imagenarium @ Deviant Scrap.

14 comments:

  1. Kirsi, I like your ART very much.

    Ja sitten suomeksi: tuo ylläoleva kuva teoksestasi on riemukkaan hauska (kalat naisen pään päällä, apina contra ihminen, värit siinä) ja arvostan töitäsi uniikkeina teoksina! Hyvä, Kirsi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your artwork is fabulous in every way...BRAVO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this theme and your collage, Kirsi! So refreshing to have a theme I've never attempted before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ihana!! Upeat värit ja kaikki muukin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aivan upea! Olet superhyvä=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sooooooooooo fun! and so funky! love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful - you are so talented :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bravo!
    What a wonderful theme & collage :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nicely done. I really like the fish on her hat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the pink it`s making it perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it off to buy your paper backgrounds!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous artwork and in my favorit colours. You are one of my top digital designers.

    ReplyDelete