Sunday, July 13, 2014

"Misfit Dollhouse"

"Afternoon" Digital Collage by Kirsi Rouvinen 2014


I tried something new.Well, actually not anything new, but new to my digital collages. I've used a lot different blending modes to create the backgrounds, but not really much with my collages. But with all of these last four collages I tried all kinds of blending modes, I really don't even remember how I made these. I used the backgrounds as backgrounds, but also as layers with different blending modes. All the material are from my latest Misfit Dollhouse kits, which I released tonight.

"Sisters" Digital Collage by Kirsi Rouvinen 2014


"Outside In" Digital Collage by Kirsi Rouvinen 2014
"Always Butts" Digital Collage by Kirsi Rouvinen 2014

***

My Misfit Dollhouse Collection have the main full kit - "Misfit Dollhouse" and three expansions - "Babes", "Bump Out" and "Bump Out Papers", all available at itKuPiLLi Imagenarium @DeviantScrap.com.